Force is looking for experienced Line Borers to join our Port Hedland team. We need someone who takes pride in producing high quality work and ownership of their remit.
Applicants should be solutions focused and be able to communicate confidently and clearly across all levels.
- RATES UP TO $70.00 (FULL-TIME) â With casual options available.
- 2:1 FIFO ROSTER - We offer salary sacrifice on all interstate flights.
- ON-SITE ACCOMMODATION AND MEALS PROVIDED: Who likes to cook anyway?
- FORTNIGHTLY PAYS - Quicker pays to spend money on the things you love.
- PRIVATE HEALTHCARE DISCOUNTS- When was the last time you had a scale and clean?
- SUPER PAID ON ALL HOURS WORKED - Are you getting closer to retirement?
- CAREER PROGRESSION AND STABILITY -The opportunities are endless with Force.
- PERMANENT FULL-TIME POSITION â We offer casual, but who doesn’t want stability?
- IN-HOUSE TRAINING PROGRAMS â Why hello career development.
- REFER A MATE PROGRAM â Enjoy working with ya mates? How about getting paid $5k for each one you refer (talk about easy money)
- WE’RE ALL ABOUT FAMILY AND CULTURE â Enjoy regular BBQ’s and after hour work functions
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Onsite and workshop-based line boring operations on various types of open cut & underground mining equipment.
- Work effectively in a field service position, unsupervised and self-motivated.
- Provide bore surveys and condition reports using tablet-based audit tool.
- D bore welding and bore reclamation.
- Use of liquid nitrogen to assemble and fit various components.
- Partake in PSI talks and safety interactions daily, attend and contribute to monthly toolbox meetings.
- Use electronic hazard reporting system.
- Create JSEA’s and use SWMS effectively.
What we’ll need from you:
- Nationally recognised trade qualification.
- High risk licence - Forklift
- A keen eye for detail, presentation and craftsmanship in bucket rebuilds, repairs and refurbishments.
- Significant post-trade experience with heavy earth moving equipment; namely Caterpillar, Komatsu, and Hitachi.
How to Apply
Shortlisting will begin immediately, hit 'Apply Now' or email a copy of your CV and any supporting documents toâ¯Mel Carpenter directly at email@example.com