Imagine having a 2 week break each swing!! Well, Force Equipment are offering just that for any experienced Leading Hand Boilermakers who want to join our quirky team in Port Hedland.
Not only will we offer a 2:2 roster, but we’ll also throw in the below perks.
- EARN UP TO $186K A YEAR!!
- 2:2 FIFO ROSTER - We offer salary sacrifice on all interstate flights.
- DAY SHIFT ONLY â Say goodbye to shift change and early morning bedtimes.
- ON-SITE ACCOMMODATION AND MEALS PROVIDED: Who likes to cook anyway?
- FORTNIGHTLY PAYS - Quicker pays to spend money on the things you love.
- PRIVATE HEALTHCARE DISCOUNTS- When was the last time you had a scale and clean?
- SUPER PAID ON ALL HOURS WORKED - Are you getting closer to retirement?
- CAREER PROGRESSION AND STABILITY -The opportunities are endless with Force.
- PERMANENT FULL-TIME POSITION â We offer casual, but who doesn’t want stability?
- IN-HOUSE TRAINING PROGRAMS - Including high risk courses.
- REFER A MATE PROGRAM â Enjoy working with ya mates? How about getting paid $5k for each one you refer (talk about easy money)
What your day will look like:
- Lead the dayshift crew
- Manufacturer new backhoe and face shovel buckets
- Carry out extensive refurbishments on large backhoe and face shovel buckets
- Arc air gouging and welding flux core
- Ensuring all maintenance repairs are performed in accordance with company guidelines and within cost targets; and
- Complete required company QA/QC documents;
What we’ll need from you:
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Significant post-trade experience with heavy earth moving equipment; namely Caterpillar, Komatsu, and Hitachi
- Relevant nationally recognised trade qualification
- Current Australian drivers’ licence
- Applicants holding current Working at Heights and High-Risk Licenses are highly regarded
- The successful candidates may also be required to complete inductions, will be required to be medically fit and able to pass a drug and alcohol test.
How to Apply
Shortlisting will begin immediately, hit 'Apply Now' or email a copy of your CV and any supporting documents toâ¯Mel Carpenter directly at firstname.lastname@example.org