Emeco Group in conjunction with our subsidiary company Force Equipment, are excited to be developing own internal Field Service unit to provide support to our Surface and Underground projects along with our various workshops throughout WA.
We currently Seeking Drill specialists to join our elite team. You will be a Guru when it comes to troubleshooting and diagnostics and with a eye for detail seeing problems that others miss.
What's in it for you
- Earn rates up to 90+ /hour
- $5000 Referral Bonus
- Specialist work across Surface, underground Drills. No labour hire or spinning filters!
- Paid Flights from Capital cities
- Various rosters â to suit your lifestyle
- New utes, specialty tooling
- Career progression & Development
- Full time roles also available, Contact our recruitment team to find out more
- Australian recognised trade certificate
- Unrestricted right to work in Australia
- Extensive Mine site exposure and experience completing break down works, troubleshooting & diagnostics, general servicing and component change outs across Epiroc pit viper 271, D65, Cat MD6250 & 6310, Sandvik DI650, DR560, DR580, leopards, Terex Skf, Skss, Sksw and Atlas DML
- Current 'C' class drivers license.
- National Police Clearance
How to apply
Contact Rhi on 0408 881 227 for more info or click on 'Apply' and upload your CV today!
Force Equipment is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.